Why Weigh Your Pets Regularly?
- You can't see or feel a gradual weight loss soon enough
- Weight loss usually indicates a health problem
- Early detection can save lives and reduce veterinary expense
Why Use Pet Care Chart?
Better than Excel or a Spreadsheet Program!
- Much easier than Excel, no spreadsheet skills required
- Sophisticated formulas done for you
- Automatic graphing, optional journaling & Body Condition Score
- Always accessible, even on your smart phone
- When it's FUN to do, you'll do it more often
- Your information is secure and backed up daily
- New features always being developed
Adapts to Your Schedule
- Regular weighings are ideal, but it adjusts to your schedule
- Optionally, get a weekly reminder to weigh your pets
Adapt the Calculations to Your Needs
- Optionally, change the baseline moving average or alert threshold for all of your pets or per pet, for fine control of individual pet's needs
- Reset the baseline when your pet's condition changes--allowing for realistic pet life events
Contribute to the Greater Good
- Optionally, flag a pet's weight points as eligible to be included in aggregate weight statistics